Frequently Asked Questions
What is ServerClub?
ServerClub is your new dedicated hosting provider. ServerClub offers the best server hardware and network solutions for your business.
How can I join ServerClub?
Just select the server you need (server list) and complete the registration form.
What kind of content can I host on ServerClub servers?
It is explicitly against ServerClub policy to use the servers leased from ServerClub for unlawful purposes, or for any use that can be deemed contrary to the applicable law. Here is a list of forbidden content/activities:
- Spam sending
- Mass sending of undesirable messages in large quantities with similar content and/or placing messages with similar content in large quantities in internet newsgroups, email or any other action violating the third parties® intellectual property rights
- Placement or distribution of child pornography
- Any threat of sexual action
- Any kind of discrimination
- Obtaining unlawful access to the computers or the computer systems, or accounts existing in the Internet, without owner's permission, or any other action that is contrary to US law currently in force or the law of the country where the leased servers are placed.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions for the exact specifications.
How to pay for ServerClub services?
All ServerClub services are prepaid. Every ServerClub customer has his or her own account in the Admin Panel. ServerClub charges the customer's account for every service according to its rates. You can select PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, or Bank Wire as your payment method. You can always access your transaction history and account information in the Admin Panel.
I have WebMoney Transfer account, can I pay for ServerClub services with my WebMoney account?
Yes, you can. ServerClub accepts WebMoney WMZ transfers. This means you can use your WMZ purse to credit your ServerClub account. 1 WMZ refers to 1 USD on customer's ServerClub account. You can check ServerClub WebMoney Merchant passport here: passport.webmoney.ru.
ServerClub implemented an automatic WebMoney Merchant interface in Admin panel. Just click "Add funds" and complete WebMoney transaction. Please always cover all transfer fees during online transactions! For more information about WebMoney Transfer please refer to official site.
WebMoney Risks Acknowledgment
ffered goods and services are not provided on order of a person or company, who runs WebMoney Transfer System. We are an independent entity providing services and making decisions about pricing and offers ourselves. Companies, running WebMoney Transfer System do not receive any commission, interest fees or any other awards/refunds for the provided goods or services and are not liable for our activities. Verification done by WebMoney Transfer System only confirms the accuracy of our contact details and prove the identity. Verification is performed on our own intention and doesn't mean or show our connection with WebMoney System operators sales.
What is the difference between ServerClub traffic plans (95th burstable, Limited volume, Unlimited)?
- 95th percentile (burstable) is a method of measuring bandwidth based on peak utilization. We will sample you bandwidth every 5 minutes during a calendar month. Than the highest 5% of samples will be ignored. That's why this method is also called "burstable". Here is a detailed description of this method in Wikipedia. You pay for Mbits per second. 1 Mbit per second equals to 1000*1000 bits per second.
- Limited volume billing is a method of traffic calculation when ServerClub calculates total bytes transferred from and to your server. 1 GByte is 1024*1024*1024 bytes. You pay for GBytes.
- Unlimied traffic plans are unlimited. You don't care about GBytes or Mbits your server utilizes. You can always access you network utilization statistics in Admin Panel.
- How to get support?
Is your network fast enough?
Total uplink capacity is about 220 Gbit per second. ServerClub offers Premium bandwidth plans with 1000 Mbit connections.
Where are ServerClub servers located
All the hardware is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Texas, USA.
What is the difference between SATA and SAS hard drives?
SATA disk were designed for data storage while SAS disk were designed for data processing. SATA has more capacity while SAS are much faster. ServerClub offers both SAS and SATA servers.
How long will it take to install my server?
ServerClub offers an unique Instant Setup service. You will receive access details right after payment. If you ask to set up special operating system or make upgrade it can take up to 24 hours. Special requests can be subject to delay.
I need custom server configuration. Can you help me?
Yes. Just email to email@example.com and we will try our best to offer the solution you need.
- Does ServerClub provide any additional services?
No answers? Ask us!
We have received your request. We will contact you as soon as possible.